3D Rendering, also known as CGI Rendering, is a relatively new phenomenon in the advertising field that many companies are incorporating into their product catalogs. 3D Visualization shows the product in a way that highlights its key features, build and strength, and helps capture the customer’s imagination.
What is 3D Rendering?
3D Rendering are extremely realistic, computer-generated images that are used to show different designs and improve the visual appeal of a product. This technology is getting more and more recognition in the furniture industry, where companies are making 3D images of different models of their products, which look completely realistic. They contain all the small details, texture, and other minute irregularities that add to the lifelike appearance of the images.
3D Rendering helps place the product in a context that highlights its strengths and the quality of the material used for its construction, thus captivating the viewer. Such images are very powerful and come handy in a vast range of marketing applications.
The General Benefits :
- A 3D model is always better than a 2D image of some product because it allows you to see the product from different perspectives. For the company’s creators, managers, and designers, a 3D image would mean they can easily know how the product is to be developed and work according to the given details. This helps devise a great marketing strategy, as well.
- 3D Rendering allows you to create a customized theme. Once you have created the basic 3D layout, you can alter it according to your needs. This means that once you have a room’s layout, you can use 3D rendering to change furniture, background, and everything else to showcase different products. This will allow you to create specific models for specific occasions like Christmas sales, a seasonal offer, or some new product variation.
- When creating models using 3D visualization, you can add all the features to your product to make it appealing to customers. This way, your customers will get a clear idea about what is being offered in the new product and what to expect. It also allows you to make your product look the way you want your customers to perceive it.
- Companies can also market their products on a white background. A CGI rendering company would collaborate with its clients and create a model according to their needs on a white background. Due to the background, the computer-generated images will be highly detailed with accurate representations of sizing, texture, colors, etc.
- CGI images also allow you to advertise products that are not so photogenic. Hence, products that won’t normally look attractive when captured by a normal camera can look appealing in CGI images obtained through the 3D rendering design technology.
- 3D rendering actually helps the businesses save more money by reducing the cost of equipment, props, and decorations required for studio photography. Plus, studio space is not required either. Moreover, the quality of photos is better because of the controlled lighting, and the need to build more prototypes is eliminated.
3D Rendering in the Furniture Industry:
3D images can create a need for a product. These visualizations can put products in such places where they would look extra desirable, and the customer might even imagine themselves using it. This works best in the furniture retail business where you can, for example, show chairs that will go perfectly with an office table that you are selling, killing two birds with one stone.
Furthermore, 3D Rendering isn’t just confined to a still image. Adding animations to these images can allow you to create 360 Virtual Reality of the rooms and the furniture inside. Hence, your customer can get a clearer look and sense of what the furniture and room are going to look like.
Increased customization is another important factor that 3D rendering adds to the shopping experience. When customers are allowed to tailor their products according to their needs, they are more inclined toward buying it as they feel more satisfied with their decision.
3D Rendering has gained constant popularity over the last few years due to the array of benefits it offers, as we mentioned above. Businesses are now readily welcoming this technology and creating better shopping experiences for their customers.
We at Vegacadd, 3D Rendering Company, try to deliver the best-suited project customized to your specific requirement, budget, and time.
Contact Us Here and Being Prepared for your Next 3D Rendering & Modeling project.